• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

GnR JJP

Flipper Ripper

Nov 16, 2020
Windsor
Hi guys, I'm working with JJP support and wondering if you guys have any idea what is going on with my machine.

It all started with the sensors on the shooter lane, ball lock and keyboard not working and when that fails, so do the hot rails. There is a controller board that all those items plug into so that was replaced and still have issues.

Then I did a factory reset with fresh new install to eliminate it being a software issue, game worked for a bit then I got an I/O board error. So I turned it off and now when I turn on the machine it won't let me press start as it won't recognize I'm pressing start, or the flippers and when I open the coin door it doesn't recognize that either and won't let me into the system menu.

So here I am stuck with a machine that won't even start a game. Any idea?
What's been done so far is:
Checked cables
replaced usb cables
replaced playfield controller board
factory fresh install
checked power going to playfield controller board

I'm at a loss for words. This was a big purchase that I really couldn't afford, and it's been unplayable for months now. Let me know if you guys have any ideas or suggestions. I'll continue to work with JJP support, they have been responsive so far, but love to hear from other people as well.