• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FREE Playfield rotisserie

Warren

Jan 14, 2015
Thornhill
Gone!

Hi all,

Cleaning out my basement and have a rotisserie I will let go for free if someone here has a use for it.

It is comprised of (2) Mastercraft sawhorses with gas pipes and fittings necessary to attach to each saw horse in order to clamp to either end of a playfield and allow you to rotate the playfield to work on. It also will include (4) C clamps.

You will require 6 self-tapping wood screws to re-attach the collars on the gas fittings to the saw horses.

I'm in Thornhill and this goes to first person to physically take it, I cannot hold longer than necessary.

Happy flipping!

Last edited:

Mr.T

Nov 16, 2012
Burlington, ON
www.youtube.com
Hi all,

Cleaning out my basement and have a rotisserie I will let go for free if someone here has a use for it.

It is comprised of (2) Mastercraft sawhorses with gas pipes and fittings necessary to attach to each saw horse in order to clamp to either end of a playfield and allow you to rotate the playfield to work on. It also will include (4) C clamps.

You will require 6 self-tapping wood screws to re-attach the collars on the gas fittings to the saw horses.

I'm in Thornhill and this goes to first person to physically take it, I cannot hold longer than necessary.

Happy flipping!