• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FREE PBRev T-shirts! *Details Inside*

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
As of now I'd like to extend the offer of a FREE T-SHIRT to anyone who mentions Pinball Revolution in any print, radio or television media.

I think it's important for people to get on board while this recent wave of pinball love is rolling. A lot of people will read or hear about pinball but don't know where to turn for more info. Pointing them here is a great start! :D

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
Luckydogg420 said:
What's the prize if you get your picture in print while wearing a PBRev shirt...

Mike Wong will come to your house and offer sexual services. :D

But seriously, that's a good point.. I'll think of something! :) (a PBL gift card or something)

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
You should :)

I wore it during the finals, PAPA TV covered my match (even though I lost) so the shirt was on PAPA TV, I'll post a link once the youtube video goes up :)

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
REVOLUTION said:
As of now I'd like to extend the offer of a FREE T-SHIRT to anyone who mentions Pinball Revolution in any print, radio or television media.

I think I may be able to cash in on a shirt here, Brock...

I submitted corresponsence to the Pinheadz Pinball Podcast that was read on the air in Episode 4...and I got PBRev specifically mentioned as "Canada's Pinball Collector Site". It was read in the feedback section of the show at approximately 137:00 (near the end). Being an Austrailian show, I got us some INTERNATIONAL EXPOSURE!

Direct Link MP3 to the Pinheadz Pinball Podcast, Episode 4
http://traffic.libsyn.com/pinheadz/PPP004.mp3

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
T-Shirt coming your way, Rod! Thanks for the props. :) PM me your address and the size you want.

I'd like to stray away from being "Toronto / GTA" specific but rather, reach out to ALL Canadians far and wide as a forum they can call their own. And of course, all International members are welcome to join as well.

PS, great podcast! I'll give the other shows a listen.

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
Got us another shout out on THE PINBALL PODCAST, EPISODE 30. I'll be listening to it on my way into work tomorrow...but methinks PBRev will be mentioned...should be in the first ten minutes or so.

Check the Pinball Dedicated Podcasts thread for more info on The Pinball Podcast with Don and Jeff, or listen to Episode 30 directly here ---> http://www.thepinballpodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/podcasts/ThePinballPodcastEp30.mp3

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
The Pinball Podcast PBRev reference is around the 42 minue mark...we get a pretty cool shoutout. Don said our site has "a lot of great information there".

One shirt is fine...if you get it to me by the time Allentown rolls around, I'll wear it while I'm down there. Not sure if I'll make it out to Mustang launch.

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
spiroagnew said:
Sweet! Looking for me in Allentown? Just look for the guy wearing the free PBRev shirt....oh wait...nope. Looks like I won't be wearing the shirt, after all. Hard to wear a shirt you never received.

Yours is coming, Rob. All I had was XL left. When we do another run, yours will be in there. ;)

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
REVOLUTION said:
spiroagnew said:
Sweet! Looking for me in Allentown? Just look for the guy wearing the free PBRev shirt....oh wait...nope. Looks like I won't be wearing the shirt, after all. Hard to wear a shirt you never received.

Yours is coming, Rob. All I had was XL left. When we do another run, yours will be in there. ;)

No worries. My MAACA shirt showed up right on time. ;)