• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Forget Foo & Godfather...GTF!!!

Jeff K.

Jun 27, 2013
Toronto
Wow- GTF looks very unique & retro.
Won’t be everyone’s style but I’m really looking forward to seeing the gameplay.
Although CGC builds outstanding machines, Pulp Fiction unfortunately was a much bigger miss in its implementation IMO. Really surprised to see no lcd nor video assets.
Interesting times for new pinball launches.

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
One of those games that I'm interested in trying out, and would put money in on location, but don't really feel a need to own. Looks like Josh Sharpe was involved in the rules design, so the game might have some depth as well. Seems a little more interesting than the Whoa Nellie/Primus throwback designs in going for that early SS era, but with a modern sound package.

ZoomZoomBoomBoom

Mar 27, 2021
Barrie, ON
I have a Beatles and absolutely LOVE it, so Pulp Fiction could be amazing to play as well. (Both have fantastic music, which is a huge plus for me).
This new video completely covers the machine;

I'm in for an BMF LE! :D

ZoomZoomBoomBoom

Mar 27, 2021
Barrie, ON
Ya, they completely f**ked it up. The game videos completely kill it. The game is an "identity crisis". Biggest pinball disappointment I have experienced to date. :(

Fifty

Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Are we supposed to know these actors? I don't. Clementine had me cringing. The other actors at least pulled off their lines. Game looks colourful, and full of mechs, but I'd rate it a 2 out of 10 compared to the unveil videos we've been getting recently. Maybe they meant it to come off campy and B reelish? It didn't work for me. I'll still play the game if I can, but hype = 0% Credit for them attempting a non-theme, but there are so many great old themes out there that they could easily make a sequel of and change just enough to avoid lawsuits.

LOCK-IS-LIT

Jan 5, 2022
SWO
Seems like PAR for their past releases…. #Yawn…..#WontSell. My prediction is it don’t make the top 100 list….And once FF and GF and 5 more releases from anyone and none of American Pinball games will be in the top 100 (except LOV) and there are some non exciting games already beating their games on Pinside.

Last edited:

Golden Graham

Nov 19, 2012
Essex, Ontario
Terrible, campy promo vid...but that is what I like about it. I have only played (and own Houdini) and I think it is a great machine. Never played their other titles but I 100% love their originality. I an SUPER tired of music themed pins...had METLE, ACDC....they are no longer in my collection. AP take chances, inject new original themes and cool new features in their games and if I am not mistaken, most importantly, don't ask near as much as others monetarily. These new games are getting absolutely ridiculous.
I got ridden for buying a Stranger Things and now it is a super sought after game. Let's wait and see the impressions from people when these games are in multipole homes.