• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

First TOPL night for me tonight

frolic

Nov 19, 2012
Tdot
Well, I'm going to go to my first TOPL meeting tonight. I happened to speak to Shaun last week about something else and he told me he was hosting so it sounded like a good opportunity plus I live in the city so it isn't a huge travel.

If I understand correctly, I'm to pay $5 to the host for my first meeting? Let me know if that is incorrect.

Otherwise, I look forward to checking it out in person and putting some faces to names.

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
Yes, it's $5 for the host every week to help cover food and upkeep on the machines. Since it's your first night, there's no league fee, but it's usually either $2/night or $30/season (15 weeks) to cover the playoff prizes, food, trophies, and other operating costs. Basically, worth it to pay $30 if you plan on making it to the tournament at the end of the season.

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Yep a $5 hosting Fee is all that is required for your first night, 100% of that fee is paid directly to our hosts for opening up their homes and allowing the league to use their machines.

See you tonight.