• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

EIght Ball Deluxe or Jack to Open or any classic wedgehead

Engl

Jan 17, 2013
Toronto
Looking for the bog standard Eight Ball Deluxe or a classic wedge head like Jack to Open or El Doraldo

Want a plug and play

Have today a C37 and need another machine

Thanks

Located in the Beach Area Toronto

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Re: EIght Ball Deluxe or Jack to Open or any classic wedge

Wow, this is the 2nd post this week with a C37 owner looking for somthing like El Dorado.
What are the chances?

Good luck with the search. I own all these titles and love every one.

Engl

Jan 17, 2013
Toronto

Yes the El Doraldo came up because I saw a member just sold one and I thought I would throw out a net
Never can release the C37 as it played everyday and something so cool about hitting multiple specials

Eight Ball Deluxe is my first choice but can be turned into a volley or jack as you can never beat a classic Gottlieb Wedge-Head

thewebexpert

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Almonte, Ontario

I just find it mind boggling that old, rough EMs are selling for 1300 on Kijiji!

My Toledo and Buckaneer are going to be worth a mint when I finally sell them, as long as people remain delusional!

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto

thewebexpert said:
I just find it mind boggling that old, rough EMs are selling for 1300 on Kijiji!

I think it depends on the EM title because I know there are some like Centigrade 37 which almost commands a "DMD" premium :)

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga

thewebexpert said:

My Toledo and Buckaneer are going to be worth a mint when I finally sell them, as long as people remain delusional!

I think Jacks Open falls into the category of maybe 3-4 elite and hard to find EMs that generally command well over $1000 and often close to $2K.
Games like El Dorado, Centigrade 37 and definitley Jacks Open do not represent the "norm" when it comes to EMs.

I was fortunate enough to grab one for $800 earlier this year, but that was a fluke (thanks Mike ;) )

This one has just over 50,000 plays, which is pretty good.

And yes, I may have a 1981 Eight Ball Deluxe for sale soon (for just a bit more than this EM :D ).

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto

DRANO said:
I was fortunate enough to grab one for $800 earlier this year, but that was a fluke (thanks Mike ;) )

I should have kept this for myself and flipped for mad profit..... but I will settle for getting a free set of mirror blades as my finder's fee :lol:

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga

mwong168 said:
I should have kept this for myself and flipped for mad profit.....

Too bad you didn't know they went for over $1300-$1500 at the time :lol:

Much appreciated either way though. Money ain't everything. Just think of all the hours of enjoyment you'll get out of it when you come over!
Now, if you ever find a Space Walk on kijiji for $800, you know who to call :D

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto

DRANO said:
[Too bad you didn't know they went for over $1300-$1500 at the time :lol:

I see what you did there, no wonder you were so generous and gave me gold and black blade options instead of just chrome for my freebie :lol: You know anytime something that pops up that I know might interest you regardless if you have space or not you will be getting a message even if it is at 2am!