• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS DRAPL STORE - PINBALLLEDS.CA

Wizards Den

Apr 18, 2014
Whitby
pinballleds.ca
Wildcat I respond to all emails. If you are Paul Hill I habe sent you two emails with no response and your order is waiting for pick up on my counter at front desk. All orders are responded to within 24 hours. If you have an issue there is a contact us on web site and I always respond in a timely manner. I own several businesses and anyone will tell you I always respond to emails and orders.

Wizards Den

Apr 18, 2014
Whitby
pinballleds.ca
This sucks I placed a order on Boxing Day.
I haven’t heard from Eddie so I’m assuming he’s off

Have you checked your emails or junk mail? PS your voice mail states you are not answering phone messages till January 4th, 2020 so I have not left you any voice messages as it makes no sense to leave a message if you are not answering.

TrueJedi

Apr 20, 2017
Lindsay, ON
Eddie was showing me the matrix system this past week. It’s pretty cool how you can branch things off. Use alligator connectors or light sockets to power. All a clip snap into place system. Really easy.
Well, I plan to order a few things myself. Been toying with the idea of improving on a few mods, seems like that Matrix system will come in handy!

Wizards Den

Apr 18, 2014
Whitby
pinballleds.ca
This sucks I placed a order on Boxing Day.
I haven’t heard from Eddie so I’m assuming he’s off
Well, I plan to order a few things myself. Been toying with the idea of improving on a few mods, seems like that Matrix system will come in handy!

Matrix system is really a great way of making mods. Guys are sending me pictures of things they are doing using my led matrix system and it is really exciting to see the creativity out there in this great hobby. Use the promo code of " DRAPL " and get a discount on your order.

Locutus

Feb 1, 2019
Richmond Hill
Would be great to see all of the photos (with their permission of course). Giving people ideas is always great for idea generation (and business in general).

Reactions: Ponzie

TrueJedi

Apr 20, 2017
Lindsay, ON
Can the matrix system be used to light backboards on machines or troughs?
(Like this: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/t...elcome-to-jurassic-park/page/175#post-6039886)
It may be the same system here I’m just not sure...lol
If it is the same, would be HAPPY to buy in Canada rather than import from the US!
Eddie just built this for me. Cut blue strips to put into speaker holders. Three way splitter with the third that will go to a blue strip the length of the back wall of the playfield. 12” extension added. Then alligator clips for easy hookup. Wonderful system.

Attachments

• 028151D1-E3B8-4DFF-AEBF-D88A29195B4B.jpeg
    028151D1-E3B8-4DFF-AEBF-D88A29195B4B.jpeg
    278.4 KB · Views: 21
  • 88C587DF-565E-4E42-AD35-8E019EAF2FF0.jpeg
    88C587DF-565E-4E42-AD35-8E019EAF2FF0.jpeg
    235.7 KB · Views: 22

Wizards Den

Apr 18, 2014
Whitby
pinballleds.ca
I’d like to see how these turn out as I just got a set from coin taker

Just a link to an example of our new matrix line of products. Will be selling pinball speaker kits shortly. All led strips and lighting can be found on web site for those of you that are creative and looking for easy to install additional lighting to brighten up your investments.

Link:

Reactions: TrueJedi and Ponzie

Saltimbanco

May 24, 2020
National Capital Region
The matrix bulbs will be in shortly but no intension of carrying a product that will fade inner cabinet and plastics.

Will post as soon as the bulbs are in.
Tks, for the UV, was asking for very specific mods, for example the Tron mini arcade mod where the bulb sits inside the mini cabinet to illuminate the joystick and panel. But such bulbs are pretty easy to get anywhere.

TrueJedi

Apr 20, 2017
Lindsay, ON
Tks, for the UV, was asking for very specific mods, for example the Tron mini arcade mod where the bulb sits inside the mini cabinet to illuminate the joystick and panel. But such bulbs are pretty easy to get anywhere.
Hi I actually took my Tron mini arcade apart two days ago. I recall it just being a 555 bulb in there. Mine had no power coming into the bulb though. That arcade mod is built pretty crappy with glue and two screws in the side. I’m on a list for a next run out of the states of an upgraded version of the Tron arcade mod that looks way better. They do ship to Canada. You can find more here.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/t...e-are-now-taking-preorders-for-the-second-run

Reactions: Saltimbanco