• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS DRAPL STORE - PINBALLLEDS.CA

TrueJedi

Apr 20, 2017
Lindsay, ON
DRAPL STORE.png
The DRAPL STORE IS expanding!
- LED lights/posts/flashers/RGB/Strips/Pop bumpers
- Flipper Rubbers (various flipper sizes & colours)
- DMD Reflector Blades
- Targets for older machines
- Star Posts
- Pop bumper parts
- Connectors
- Carbon steel balls
- & more to come
https://pinballleds.ca/index.php?route=common/home

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PINBALLLEDS.CA is now open. Your Canadian Solution to LED's. Go to pinballleds.ca and get all your pinball led fix out of the way. No more U.S. purchase with minimum orders plus HST at the boarder and that dumb duty fee that drives us all MAD!!!!! Use promo code "2165" and get a 10% discount on all orders from July 9th to August 31st, 2018. Free shipping for all orders in Canada over $100 dollars before tax's. Shipping is nationwide across Canada. Products are being sold out of DRAPL "Durham Region Amateur Pinball League" in Pickering, ON via Eddie D'Orazio.

http://www.pinballleds.ca

If you have additional questions please use "contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Last edited:
Reactions: Padre and WARLOCK

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
Is this the website that Dave Astill was referring to in his post about LED's in Ontario? Or a different venture altogether?

TrueJedi

Apr 20, 2017
Lindsay, ON
This is different. It's being run out of the DRAPL league and Eddie's been working on the website since early this year as well as obtaining inventory.

Reactions: roar

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
Cool, thanks for the clarification, it was weird to see two posts in the same day for LED's in Canada (Both in Southern Ontario no less).

Edit: Not the same day, sorry, less than a day and a half a part :)

TrueJedi

Apr 20, 2017
Lindsay, ON
Ya, no dis-respect to Dave. He's a great guy and I've bought things off him in the past. Seems like 2 places were working on the same idea the past few months. Purchasing either way is beneficial to Canadian buyers.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
This is great and nothing wrong with have options for LEDs or anything else related to pinball. I've made this thread a sticky for better exposure especially for new users to PBREV. I'll also put a shameless plug in for Dave Astill as he is a great guy who I've known for many years now.

Reactions: TrueJedi

dnaman

Oct 1, 2014
London, Canada
Glad to see options this side of the border!

I've always had found it interesting that so many people think that only one person in the entire world can sell a part or a specific mod, yet the same people have no problem buying pizza from any of the hundred options in their city.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Now if only pinballleds.ca or Dave can find the factory in China that is cranking out the Comet Optimax leds :D

Reactions: dnaman

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
I've never bought LED's before but I look forward to buying some when I finally pull the trigger on the Total Lighshow for my MET.

dnaman

Oct 1, 2014
London, Canada
I've never bought LED's before but I look forward to buying some when I finally pull the trigger on the Total Lighshow for my MET.

maybe even consider under cab lighting and wiring at least the separate R G B to three of the four main modes between the flippers.

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
The MET has undercab lighting and speaker led lighting as well as the cool integrated backglass LED lighing... aonthe MET does have led’s, it just wasn’t me who bought them! $500 for the total lightshow isn’t cheap and I can’t imagine getting that back out of the machine when I sell but it looks like fun to install and looks great so we will see.

TrueJedi

Apr 20, 2017
Lindsay, ON
Hi, this may be possible. Please click on the "contact us" section on the bottom of the page and ask in your request. Eddie will get back to you with options if you are local.

Reactions: SteveShady

Coitusmysterioso

Jan 13, 2017
Shelburne, Ontario
I received my first large order from PINBALLLEDS.CA last week. There were initially some problems with the site when I put the order in that caused a delay but it was looked after & communication was fantastic. The order came to roughly the same cost that it would have been if I ordered from COMET but I didn’t have to deal with shipping, or duty so I came out ahead.

I installed some of the 4 SMD bulbs that I received right next to some 4 SMD bulbs from Comet and the Comet bulbs were definitely a bit brighter when viewing straight on but under the inserts and behind the back glass you couldn’t notice the difference so they will absolutely do the job and I look forward to having a CDN source.

Hopefully the selection will improve as I was planning on ordering some Optimax & 4+4 SMD Tower bulbs from Comet before I put this order in but they didn’t have any equivalent bulbs.

TrueJedi

Apr 20, 2017
Lindsay, ON
Feedback and wants/needs are appreciated. I share all this back with Eddie and he is looking at expanding inventory, so rest assured I've shared your comments. TY