• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Dialed In (Like New)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien

Sep 25, 2016
Toronto
Sorry everyone, haven't really been keeping up with things. My father has been in the hospital, and things recently took a negative turn.

I'll get back on the forums once things settle here.

Thanks.

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
Yet multiple people contacted the seller / asked if it was available... Seems the price was right.
Let's agree to disagree on that one. The game actually SELLING would indicate the price is correct. I'm going through the same thing with LOTR. Just because folks ask if it's available doesn't mean it'll sell at that price, hence my latest price drop to significantly below the last selling price of LOTR in the region. Market is changing.

ritewhereiwant2b

Dec 22, 2013
Oakville
Let's agree to disagree on that one. The game actually SELLING would indicate the price is correct. I'm going through the same thing with LOTR. Just because folks ask if it's available doesn't mean it'll sell at that price, hence my latest price drop to significantly below the last selling price of LOTR in the region. Market is changing.
No two ways about it. I noticed the change in early Oct: https://www.pinballrevolution.com/t...-great-games-for-sale-here-not-selling.12417/

To see many great pins not being immediately snapped up over the past 6 to 8 weeks was a sign of things to come. GLWS

Reactions: IVPinball
Status
Not open for further replies.