• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Deadpool Premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

KING BLING !

May 12, 2020
Ottawa
This might sound "out there" for those that think plays are irrelevant...lets say hypothetically your out on a date and were lucky enough people come with a ticker....by that a mean a number of people a person slept with. I know I would sooner aim for a "lower play" count then a higher play count for numerous obvious reasons....the higher something is "played with" the more likely to have "issues"....TRUE for both sexes or those that identify as a pinball....lol Have a great weekend everyone and HAPPY MOTHERS DAY !!

tom_454

Nov 28, 2012
Ottawa
I was guessing that Chambahz “bag o dicks” catch phrase was going to happen before post 30 but it was post 36. Damn. Love it. Best phrase in pinball.

GLWTS.

Reactions: Chambahz

Smokezz

Apr 29, 2019
Kingsville, ON
This might sound "out there" for those that think plays are irrelevant...lets say hypothetically your out on a date and were lucky enough people come with a ticker....by that a mean a number of people a person slept with. I know I would sooner aim for a "lower play" count then a higher play count for numerous obvious reasons....the higher something is "played with" the more likely to have "issues"....TRUE for both sexes or those that identify as a pinball....lol Have a great weekend everyone and HAPPY MOTHERS DAY !!

Dumbest analogy ... ever. Post material for /r/nothowgirlswork and whatever the opposite subreddit is.

Reactions: Joker19

Chambahz

Dec 15, 2012
East York, Toronto
So I decided to reach out to LTG from Pinside since he runs an arcade that's been around for decades. Do feel free to share your opinions if you're not in agreement but please start by explaining why you think you may know better than this guy.
Here's what Lloyd had to say on the subject:

"My opinion is at 930 plays, your flippers are like new. Possible exception if your coil stops ran into the crappy Stern coil stop issue, where the part sticking up inside the coil comes loose. You'd know that by the flipper sticking or getting sluggish.

Same opinion, at 930 games your game is like new. Outside of maybe cleaning the playfield and rubber rings.

Ignore the number of plays experts. They don't know shit from shineola. Some people feel obligated to post whether they really know something or not."

Last edited:

kool1

Sep 14, 2021
Oakville ON
So I decided to reach out to LTG from Pinside since he runs an arcade that's been around for decades. Do feel free to share your opinions if you're not in agreement but please start by explaining why you think you may know better than this guy.
Here's what Lloyd had to say on the subject:

"My opinion is at 930 plays, your flippers are like new. Possible exception if your coil stops ran into the crappy Stern coil stop issue, where the part sticking up inside the coil comes loose. You'd know that by the flipper sticking or getting sluggish.

Same opinion, at 930 games your game is like new. Outside of maybe cleaning the playfield and rubber rings.

Ignore the number of plays experts. They don't know shit from shineola. Some people feel obligated to post whether they really know something or not."
Sounds about right. My JP has over 2000 plays... Still feels crisp and solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.