• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

ColorDMD LCD Displays Back In Stock

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
LCD DISPLAYS ARE BACK IN STOCK!
LCD display production is completing now. We have a number of LCD displays available now for immediate shipping and we will continue to receive more throughout the week. Ordering is open through our website for all LCD displays!

Thank you for your continued support! For additional information, including upcoming game previews, please visit us at www.colordmd.com!

Rascal

Sep 20, 2015
nova scotia, canada
Mike, I am getting readyto buy a color dmd and I am wondering if there are any potential problems with customs or shipping that you might have heard about? I assume it is likely I will get dinged with customs tax. Also, why doesn't someone in Canada sell these?

carlosboyd

May 18, 2022
United States
LCD DISPLAYS ARE BACK IN STOCK!
LCD display production is completing now. We have a number of LCD displays available now for immediate shipping and we will continue to receive more throughout the week. Ordering is open through our website for all LCD displays!

Thank you for your continued support! For additional information, including upcoming game previews, please visit us at ! mobile phone lcd screens supplier
I am thinking of getting color DMDs for my ST Pro and TZ. Any thoughts on whether to go for the LED option (which I have never seen) or the LCD option? I have the very first release of the LCDs in my AFM and MM so thinking of sticking with LCD variants unless there is anything significantly better about the LED version

Last edited:

Chambahz

Dec 15, 2012
East York, Toronto
I think it's really a matter of personal preference.
I liked the dots better than the hi-res cartoony display option and the LED one was cheaper so win-win for the TWD Pro that I had.
(Previously I had the LCD ones on Metallica and ACDC and both were great too)
You can't really go wrong, I don't think?

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
You are in luck for TZ as the guy working on it in VP community released the colour files for the real pin too.

Paul

Feb 21, 2013
NewBrunswick
Mike, I am getting readyto buy a color dmd and I am wondering if there are any potential problems with customs or shipping that you might have heard about? I assume it is likely I will get dinged with customs tax. Also, why doesn't someone in Canada sell these?
Nitro in BC sells them

Paul

Feb 21, 2013
NewBrunswick
I have a couple pins with the color dmds and I also have 3 with pin2dmd. The pin2dmd are great, easy to hook up and Dino is very helpful if there are any problems.