• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FOUND Class of 1812

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corrie

Oct 2, 2021
Mississauga, Ontario
So this is a relatively rare machine but my GF absolutely loves it and I think it would be cool to surprise her with one.

Just going to put this topic out there so if anyone at any point wants to sell one it might come up in their search.

TrueJedi

Apr 20, 2017
Lindsay, ON
I've played this 1812 at Eddies as he's had it there for a few years now. It plays really nice and he's done quite a bit of upgrades to it.

Corrie

Oct 2, 2021
Mississauga, Ontario
I've played this 1812 at Eddies as he's had it there for a few years now. It plays really nice and he's done quite a bit of upgrades to it.
Thanks, I have no doubt it's been treated well based on his reputation!

I'm just working out the details to ensure it's going to work with my setup, does anyone know if it's taller than a Tee'd Off machine? I had to drill some legs with lower holes to get it to fit in my basement and it looks like a pretty tall machine but I can't tell if it's taller or the same size as Tee'd Off.

Also had to take the head off the Tee'd Off to fit it in my SUV which was a pain. Maybe I"ll rent a truck for this one and make my life easier.

Paul

Feb 21, 2013
NewBrunswick
Thanks, I have no doubt it's been treated well based on his reputation!

I'm just working out the details to ensure it's going to work with my setup, does anyone know if it's taller than a Tee'd Off machine? I had to drill some legs with lower holes to get it to fit in my basement and it looks like a pretty tall machine but I can't tell if it's taller or the same size as Tee'd Off.

Also had to take the head off the Tee'd Off to fit it in my SUV which was a pain. Maybe I"ll rent a truck for this one and make my life easier.
Do you have the topper on Tee'd off ? I know I had 1 before and it didn't fit in my basement because of the topper.

Corrie

Oct 2, 2021
Mississauga, Ontario
Do you have the topper on Tee'd off ? I know I had 1 before and it didn't fit in my basement because of the topper.
Actually my basement ceiling is so low it didn't fit even without the topper on! It sucks, hoping to move to a better place in the future so I can buy more machines. I'm going to have to sell my Arkanoid to fit 1812.

Status
Not open for further replies.