• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS Bowling Queen - operational, needs tune-up

PhilC

Oct 20, 2021
Ottawa
Greetings!

This machine has been in my parents' basement since the mid 1970s...they bought it to keep me out of the arcades, and I guess it pretty much succeeded. I played thousands upon thousands of rounds on the machine.

You will have to pick up - it's in Manordale/Woodvale area of Ottawa, about five minutes from the Nepean Sportsplex. When it was brought in, they took off the legs, took it downstairs, and put it back on the legs. I'm guessing you would have to do that again. Straight out the back door of the house and then around to the front to your waiting vehicle. :)

One of the two front corner "elbows" has always been missing, but otherwise, the machine is as we bought it, and to my knowledge is complete and in proper working order. The rubber bands have been replaced once, but otherwise it's had nothing done to it in the past 45 years.

I'd rather not negotiate, so will state it's a flat $1,000 cash or etransfer. If you need to get a deal, it's $1500, but you can bargain me down to $1000. If it needs to be a real steal, then it's $2500, but again, I'll let you talk me down to $1000.

emails to phil.culhane@ctlabs.ca

Bowling Queen - 1.jpegBowling Queen - 4.jpegBowling Queen - 2.jpegBowling Queen - 3.jpegBowling Queen - 5.jpegBowling Queen - 6.jpegBowling Queen - 7.jpegBowling Queen - 8.jpegBowling Queen - 9.jpeg

Last edited: