• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Avengers Launch Party

JeffM

Nov 27, 2012
London
hi everyone.
Mike just picked up an avengers!!! So we are having a launch party!!

This is an IFPA-sanctioned tournament; you can earn IFPA points. It is open to anyone and everyone.
Qualifying entries are $2 each and you can try as much as you like. Top 8 qualifying scores will play in the finals.

The cash prizes break down as follows:

1st place: Trophy + 40% of the cash pot
2nd place: 30% of the cash pot
3rd place: 20% of the cash pot
4th place: 10% of the cash pot
5th place: prize if applicable
6th place: prize if applicable
7th place: prize if applicable
8th place: prize if applicable
date: Friday feb the 22nd 
qualifying is from 6pm - 9:30
finals start at 10pm

location: london ontario, mikes house (address will be sent to those who register)

Message myself or atariaction (mike) to register for the event

Limited to 15 players max (list is now full!!) so if you are interested please reply asap and i will put you on the list. i will take 5 players for the waiting list as well in case someone cant make it.

Theres 4 other working machines you can play in between qualifying attempts including tron pro, mario, cue ball and street fighter. so come on by and get it on!

hey, this is London's 1st launch party ever! get excited

JeffM

Nov 27, 2012
London
Yea he got an offer for a trade on transformers.

Yes same day as wacky wings. Thats when ifpa wanted it. I guess so people had to pick just one

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Correction, the launch party is not a TOPL run event

It is an official launch party presented by Cineplex Starburst with sponsorship from Stern Pinball and the IFPA.

SquidVicious said:
Friday Feb 22nd ... same day as the topl launch at wacky wings

atariaction

Dec 1, 2012
London, ON
stores.ebay.com
REVOLUTION said:
I'mma hafta slap that Mike for not buying his Avengers from me! :lol:

Congrats, Mike

haha!!! lol. i traded my transformers and a bit o cash for avengers. i think i did ok ;) it had only 16 plays. had to manipulate the crap out of the ramp so that the ball would go up it and one line in the dmd is wacky but overall happy!