• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Avengers Infinity Quest Premium (with Royal Upgrade)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyalPinball

Apr 2, 2022
London
For sale or Trade: AIQ Pinball with Royal Upgrade to make it look like LE package (or even nicer). The AIQ will be powder coated in the awesome yellow metallic paint on all of it's armor, new pin blades installed and more.

Last edited:

RoyalPinball

Apr 2, 2022
London
Answer: Yes I can customize the game to look just like the LE version without all the extras, or you can pick an choose what you want added to the pinball to make it look even better than the LE model.

RoyalPinball

Apr 2, 2022
London
Well I would agree with Locurtus and it’s not the same title that they would currently own and you can’t buy a new AIQ LE anymore but may want one that looks the same / better. It goes without saying that +/- cash depending on the game and condition.

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
I think what's peculiar is the irony of your post. You offer "better than LE" premiums but only want LEs in trade. Why don't you buy Premiums and make them better than LE for yourself?

BTW you do nice work with the powder coating etc.

RoyalPinball

Apr 2, 2022
London
I have about a 40-60 split right now with LE/ Prem. Some games I like the cabinet art better on. That’s pretty much the only reason for LE for me. But valid question.

Reactions: MrMikeman

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
Powder coating looks pretty sweet! Package looks really good with the topper and shooter rod too. What you're doing kind of reminds me of what HemiOrange09 does with his "Pinball Refinery" edition of his games. Is that what you're looking to do? Create a brand of sorts of pimped out Premiums? Looking forward to seeing more of your work if that's where you're headed.

For clarity for those interested though there are a couple of things you can't add to this to make it on par with an LE... correct me where I'm wrong though... but things like the mirrored backglass, signature on the apron, numbered plate and if I'm not mistaken, LE unique art blades that aren't available for sale.

Last edited:
Reactions: RoyalPinball

RoyalPinball

Apr 2, 2022
London
Thanks for the comments and appreciation Roar, I have done a number of games in the past and currently working on two AIQ together On this run. It would be nice to build a brand similar to Pinball Refinery as he also builds nice games with great add-ons as well that I believe most can appreciate. I know not everyone can have an LE model and I know not everybody wants to take the time to modify their games as such I am able to provide them with another avenue for getting the game that they want. I have also done games that people own and want improvements made to it.

Your comments on the differences between the models is bang on. I Appreciate your post. Thanks.

Reactions: Dylan G
Status
Not open for further replies.