• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Are these really going for this price?

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
It is not Dave Astill's as I think he has a SM Red. This belongs to a collector not far from astill and this BSM use to also belong to Doug Gilmour too! He wrote on a picture which says "Enjoy the Spiderman Pinball" signed Doug Gilmore. Not that it will add any value but could make a good conversation piece when you have guests over in your game room.

This game is in great condition and I can vouch for the seller but I will warn you if you are sensitive to smoke it might bother you because Adriano bought his HUO LOTR from him and he is still trying to get the smokey smell out of his cab. :twisted:

Beafraid

Dec 13, 2012
Maple
Ya Dave had mentioned to me in the past that he is a heavy smoker. I don;t think i really want to spend that much on a BSM. There are more games out there i would rather dump 9k on.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Yup,
Both Mike and I saw this game and it does in fact have the "Killer" lineage ;)

The cigar smell is finally starting to die off the LOTR I bought, but the game was HUO and in great shape... save for a couple of switches that needed adjustment. I'm sure this BSM is no different.

I'm sure the seller is open to reasonable offers .