• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Anyone know these guys?

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Here is the security video footage:

It can be used as a good instructional video of "how not to break into an ATM machine". The amount of time they took to setup the screen which probably drew more attention. I also love how the 3rd guy is just standing there twiddling his thumbs when he could be working the machine at the same time.

luch

Nov 18, 2012
Newmarket
www.topl.ca
they never got into the atm , all they did was pry open the plastic door front and bent the latch closure . was able to bend it back and it still works . just pissed me off , seeing that they put some thought and planning into it . thank god the alarm went off and that's what scared them off

Reactions: kvoxx

kvoxx

Dec 2, 2014
Toronto
Sorry this happened to you. Glad no one was hurt and nothing was stolen or major damages. Wow I can't believe people are crazy enough to attempt this.

Reactions: luch

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Sorry this happened to you. Glad no one was hurt and nothing was stolen or major damages. Wow I can't believe people are crazy enough to attempt this.

I hope that ATM is bolted down to the ground otherwise maybe next time they or some other thieves will just cart it out of your location.