• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

AIQ Premium vs. JP Pro vs the waiting game

Smokezz

Apr 29, 2019
Kingsville, ON
First two I could get in the next week or so. JP Premium and Iron Maiden Premium are months away at best. Is JP Premium worth the extra $2k to wait for it?

curlyhoward

Sep 11, 2017
Toronto
IMHO it’s worth the wait. The moving T REX head adds so much to the fun factor of the game. I waited over 6 months for mine and glad I did. Going through threads on here and on pinside, it seems like most people feel that JP is one of the pins where it’s worth going premium on it. Great game either way!

ritewhereiwant2b

Dec 22, 2013
Oakville
Get the JP prem, no question about it. I have it and the TRex and the raptor pen are great "moments" in pinball!! I have an AIQ prem, it is nice, but second to JP... Although, a Marvel theme doesn't appeal to me as much as JP.

Smokezz

Apr 29, 2019
Kingsville, ON
I guess Im going to have to come down on my price at one point, lol...

The exchange rate is super nice right now for buying stuff. Hoping it holds until my GnR arrives. And why I kinda want something now rather than later. I don't expect my luck to hold until later. LOL. But it might, and it might get even better according to "experts"

ritewhereiwant2b

Dec 22, 2013
Oakville
You may want to buy Us dollars now...I can't see P1 saying you can't do that...the US is in the beginning of inflationary period, so I think our dollar will be good for a while

Smokezz

Apr 29, 2019
Kingsville, ON
You may want to buy Us dollars now...I can't see P1 saying you can't do that...the US is in the beginning of inflationary period, so I think our dollar will be good for a while

Ordered in April. They won't let you switch once you put the deposit down. P1 seems to be pretty stuck in the business to business model, and having trouble adapting to the fact the majority of machines are sold to consumers now. They need to be more flexible.

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
Just get something else that's cheap while you wait.
My NiB took 6 months.
Jump on a pinflation title.
Flip it down the road.
Every collection has a dog.
Now that I am waiting on warranty parts for my NiB (month 2) it's the dog of my collection of two.