• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Active topics

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
You want new topics to show up in new windows? I usually just ctrl+click on all of the thread icons, but if there was a way to have these show up as diverted links, then they'd automatically load in background tabs (which would be great).

SquidVicious

Nov 15, 2012
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
Chris Bardon said:
You want new topics to show up in new windows? I usually just ctrl+click on all of the thread icons, but if there was a way to have these show up as diverted links, then they'd automatically load in background tabs (which would be great).

No actually I want a link on most levels that I can hit and it will get me to the most active (newest) listings in a list form. It already has this at he Baord Index level but if you drill down it disappears.

QN

Nov 19, 2012
Ottawa
SquidVicious said:
Chris Bardon said:

No actually I want a link on most levels that I can hit and it will get me to the most active (newest) listings in a list form. It already has this at he Baord Index level but if you drill down it disappears.

+1, until then F5 is your friend.

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
SquidVicious said:
Chris Bardon said:

I actually mentioned this to Brock before he launched the site as a suggestion, and not just at the top but at the bottom as well. (lets be honest, when you finish reading a thread why scroll AAAAAALL the way back up to the top if you don't have to? ;) )

Not sure where it is in the que tho...

D