• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

5th Annual Ottawa Pinball& Gameroom Show

ottawapinball

Jul 19, 2015
ottawa
September 19th & 20th, come celebrate our 5th anniversary at the 2015 Ottawa Pinball & Gameroom show!

CKCU, Ashton Brewing Company, House of Targ, and Ottawapinball.combring you 2 days of all you can handle Pinball and arcade machines!
We're rocking the warehouse at the fantastic Maker Space North @ 250 City Centre, Bay 215, Ottawa

Purchase games, parts, or gameroom treasures from the Playdium store and Pinball Customs, plus many great used games from local collectors in our vendor booth and flea market areas.

Compete in the IFPA sanctioned "O-Town Throw-Down 2015" tournament for IFPA points, cash and prizes, and the bragging rights of becoming the capitol's Grand Wizard!

The House of Targ Wizards will be slinging perogies and hot dogs all weekend long out of the "TARG Express" mobile kitchen and tapping an assortment of Ashton Brewing Company's finest brews. Proceeds of the tactical TARG carbo-loading station will be used to help CKCU keep their DJ's DJ-ing and their transmitters transmitting.

Should you wish to volunteer a game to the party, set up a booth to peddle your wares, or contribute in any way you can, shoot a message to ottawapinball@gmail.com for more info.socialmediaflyer.jpg

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
I'm going if anyone wants to carpool, I've got a grand caravan so lots of room or room for 3 people and a pin

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
O-Town Throwdown Pinball Tournament (Official lineup)

Indy 500 (Williams Fan)
Whitewater (Fifty Quid)
Stargate (Quarter Grabber)
Junkyard (Budfan)
TBA -DMD pin (Splitskull)
Algar (Warlock + Sparky)
Gorgar (Warlock + Sparky)
Barracora (Warlock + Sparky)
Sure Shot (Warlock + Sparky)
Solar City (Warlock)
Solar Fire (Chris Silver)

Surprise #1 (Warlock) - spare
Surprise #2 (Warlock) - spare
Surprise #3 (Warlock) - spare

Thanks to everyone in advance for a great lineup.