• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

2012 CANADIAN PINBALL CHALLENGE - NOVEMBER 16-18

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
Auction week-end and Pinball Tournament all wrapped into one big gaming week-end.

Scroll down on the following page for details -

ThePlaydiumStore-Warehouse-Clearance_sml.jpg

https://www.theplaydiumstore.com/Tourna ... Tournament

See you there.

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
So who ended up winning? I saw the standings link only had something like 28 players in A-weren't there closer to 120 for the last one that Starburst hosted? Part of me kind of hopes that we had more people show up to the tournament at Playdium last summer than to this one.

Anyway, I knew I wouldn't be able to make it out on Sunday anyway, so I didn't bother driving all the way out on Saturday just to throw money into the pot :) I have to say that I'm morbidly curious about the new TF mini-pin, but don't really have any desire to own one. Wonder if SB was offering a cash equivalent to the winner if they wanted (or credit towards Avengers)?

SquidVicious

Nov 15, 2012
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
Chris Bardon said:
So who ended up winning? I saw the standings link only had something like 28 players in A-weren't there closer to 120 for the last one that Starburst hosted? Part of me kind of hopes that we had more people show up to the tournament at Playdium last summer than to this one.

Anyway, I knew I wouldn't be able to make it out on Sunday anyway, so I didn't bother driving all the way out on Saturday just to throw money into the pot :) I have to say that I'm morbidly curious about the new TF mini-pin, but don't really have any desire to own one. Wonder if SB was offering a cash equivalent to the winner if they wanted (or credit towards Avengers)?

Actually the mini pin was more fun than I thought it would be ... still not interested in owning one and think the price point is off but it plays way better than a zizzle (and for the price difference it should)

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
SquidVicious said:
Actually the mini pin was more fun than I thought it would be ... still not interested in owning one and think the price point is off but it plays way better than a zizzle (and for the price difference it should)

Agreed! I was pleasantly surprised.. very fun game. Dare I say... more fun than Transformers Pro/LE? :D The lightshow was impressive, and it actually has a lightshow behind the translite as well which was nice to see. I wonder if the playfield is the same size as a regular game? Maybe someone could throw the PF in a full sized cab! :lol:

I actually wouldn't mind owning one.. if the price wasn't absolutely absurd anyway.