• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS Yamaha Wave Raider PWC

dnewman

Oct 29, 2013
Newmarket
Hey guys,

In case anyone here might be interested, I'm selling my 1995 Yamaha Wave Raider Deluxe personal watercraft. I've listed it on Kijiji at $3500. PinRev price is $3200.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-personal-wat...on/1259605280?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

This Yamaha Wave Raider Deluxe is in stunning condition! It has never been stored outside - always in a garage, so there is no fading of the colours. This has been so well taken care of, you'll think it's brand new.

It runs beautifully, and was upgraded to Boyesen Power Reeds for even more power and smooth revving. The two-stroke motor delivers fantastic power very quickly. The Wave Raider Deluxe features Yamaha's Quick-Shift Trim System so that you can adjust right from the handlebars how the craft rides on plane.

Full digital display, side mirrors, less than 150 hours of usage, brand new battery, mint condition cover, Triton aluminum trailer, 2 life jackets.

IMG_4705.jpg IMG_4716.jpg IMG_4718.jpg IMG_4706.jpg IMG_4708.jpg IMG_4710.jpg