• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

XMEN Figures Mod

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Looks great and you should consider the Iceman mod behind Magneto too from Hemi on pinside if he is still making them. My friend bought a kit and I installed it for him here:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=88

quarter grabber

May 29, 2013
Ottawa
mwong168 said:
Looks great and you should consider the Iceman mod behind Magneto too from Hemi on pinside if he is still making them. My friend bought a kit and I installed it for him here:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=88

Yah, I saw that post, and I do want that mod but I asked Gio "Zdoor" for it and he said there was no more. It is him and Hemi that own Pinball Refinery together. I will just buy the iceman figure from ebay, there's lots of them, and buy their scoop flasher for $15 and I should be able to do it for $55 myself. They charge $110. After seeing what "tkaye" did himself with the tron light cycles it inspired me and after my BAD experience with Kim Keist at Kimballs Pinballs, I'll try to do it myself.

quarter grabber

May 29, 2013
Ottawa
movingpictures said:
did zdoor give those guys protein shakes or HGH? :lol:

now you can never sell xmen!

I don't plan on selling it. People don't like it because of the rules or something, but I'm a newb and don't know how to play pinball yet, so I love it!

quarter grabber

May 29, 2013
Ottawa
DRANO said:
kim is a joke.
Not buying from him again either!

Does not stand behind his product at all.

+1
I bought Tron light cycles already wired from him and they came busted up and with glue all over them. I emailed him and he said "it's your problem your so picky, they come from China and they all have glue on them. They broke in shipping call the post office". And he refused to do anything for me! I had to start a pay-pal dispute and even then he refused to do anything. I had to glue them together and mount them, and I paid him top dollar too. What an ass!

movingpictures

Nov 29, 2012
Mont-Real
quarter grabber said:
I don't plan on selling it. People don't like it because of the rules or something, but I'm a newb and don't know how to play pinball yet, so I love it!

I'm a semi-noob who somewhat knows how to play, and I love it too.
Definitely the most challenging game Stern has produced in a long time.
It will definitely help you become a better player, the game is stupid hard.

Also, I've heard of others having problems with kim's mods. buyer beware.