• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FOUND WOZ - Found!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
I find the prices on the WOZ in the US have been creeping up. Usually I find the newer games have been going down over time but WOZ is creeping up. I bought mine for $9,700CDN (Emerald edition) and sold it for $9,600 about four months later. I know a Red Ruby was in the $11k CDN range recently. My advice, find one with the new light boards so it is easier to sell down the road.

Fleetwood mIkea

Sep 13, 2017
Milton
Good call on the newer boards. This is a bit of a pin-share with a friend up in Ottawa-5 hours away from me. We’ll have alternating custody but unlimited visitation rights. He’s more of a player than a tech, so low maintenance and reliability will be key when he has custody.
Thanks for the reminder!

Fleetwood mIkea

Sep 13, 2017
Milton
Yup!
According to my sources, apparently Ray also has ‘blue Merle male and Blue female’ French bulldog puppies if anyone is interested. Only $3k for the males and $2500 for females!
Is there anything Ray doesn’t have???

Fleetwood mIkea

Sep 13, 2017
Milton
Damn.
I just wired $20k to his accountant in Nigeria. The pin is only $14,500 but he’s going to hook me up with a Prince that’s trying to get millions out of the country.
Fingers crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.