• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

TIP Who to avoid ! !

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
I think the only time you really need a reference check is if you buying a game sight unseen because you can't go see the game in person before committing due to distance such as out of province. Otherwise I always say if the price is right, pictures appear to look good always go see for yourself so you are not disappointed before buying. In this day and age where everyone has access to a HD camera on their cell phones there is no reason why they can't send photos or entertain specific pics like close ups of say the shooter lane, kick out holes, boards or under the playfield to put the potential buyer's mind at ease. I've seen people take video or face time their game running while have someone playing so you can see it works too.

The price some of these pins are commanding these days is as much if not more then an average used car. Now ask yourself would you buy a used car sight unseen?