• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WH2O ground-up restoration with pics

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Okay,
I've talked about it forever amd it took 8 months to complete... but I'm finally done.
I just wanted to share some of the high and low points of this project. This was my most in-depth restoration to date and I learned quite a bit.

The cabinet on this White Water was being held together with drywall screws, the leg brackets and corner braces had been ripped off, cab art was toast. The playfield was okay, but I modified/corrected a Mirco repro and clearcoated it. I made a few mods along the way and added a missing mountain, my own missing plastic on the left inlane, cliffys posts, amber flasher covers, LED mods etc...

I'll post a few of the final pics here, but please feel free to check out this link where I've attempted to post some of the photographic highlights of the restoration.
I hope you enjoy it.

Full gallery: http://tinyurl.com/azfa536

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
seriously dude... what kind of a glamor photoshoot is this? I see tons of finger prints on the topper dome!!!! :roll:

Just kidding, seen this machine before, during and after the restore at Adriano's work the past 8-9 months and she is a beauty and plays great. Can't wait to tear into mine soon and give it the similar treatment it so deserves.

necro_nemesis

Nov 20, 2012
Newmarket, Ontario. Canada
Beautiful. Your pics really do a good job of documenting the level of detail you've gone to and what you had to overcome with what you were given to start with. I envious of your work space. :| :D

I wouldn't concern myself with mwongs "fingerprint" comments. He accustomed to getting the finger. :mrgreen:

yodie

Dec 20, 2012
what a fantastic photo story board, the game is brand new! congratulations and keep up your hard work!