• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FOUND TSPP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rascal

Sep 20, 2015
nova scotia, canada
I kick my a** for passing on several TSPP last year because of bad timing, but I am putting the feelers out again to see what might be available.

Rascal

Sep 20, 2015
nova scotia, canada
The prices are getting whacked. I was looking to cap it at no more that 6.5k. The one for 8.5k doesn't even have a color DMD for that price and very few mods to even attempt to justify the extra coin? It is soon at a point it will be easier to by new because the older used pins are just as much $$$. Last year the ones I missed were at 5-6.5k max, and that was fine, this year supply and demand will decide.

Thanks for the heads up but I need to keep it realistic. The money grab is getting beyond. Paying that price sets a bad precedent. I obviously got in this hobby at the wrong time and I see it will make it difficult to grow the hobby for many that are simply priced right out of the market. Where does it end, next year this might be a 10K machine? LOL.
It is good, but it is not that good.
Sorry for the bitchin', but I was a bit shocked. and at some point the investment might not have a good return and nobody wants to loose thousands on a bad investment.

libtech

Nov 14, 2012
Edmonton, AB
I wouldnt pay more than mid to high 6k's they tent to sell for around 5kusd for a nice huo example

The problem is our dollar more than anything, most games real prices havent changed (in the us on pinside ect) but 3 years ago we were at par so its been a huge kick in the nuts..

However some guys like the 8500 guys are just asking to much, but that happens everywhere on pinside there will be guys asking 6.5k as well but they dont sell because there are 10 other ones for sale. In canada its a bit tougher because its alot harder to find the title a guy wants so some people will pay more than they should just to get the game.

Honey Badger

Nov 20, 2012
Ottawa
With prices of NIB Stern pro's now near 8k my advice would be that if you find a HUO TSPP for anywhere under 8k then jump on it. None of those 8k NIB games will have nowhere near as much into a game as TSPP. There is tons inside that game not to mention a playfield without clearing or ghosting issues, a complete and deep code which we all know that no NIB Sterns have nowadays. With the amount of stuff inside a TSPP, Stern today would call it an LE at 13k. Heck even most LE's at 13k dont have as much stuff as a TSPP has.

Last edited:
Reactions: brad808

Rascal

Sep 20, 2015
nova scotia, canada
I wanted to make at least one or two big purchase this year and it is a toss up what to buy. I am having a hard time deciding what to get as I will have to get rid of some to make room for more. If I can't find a decent priced TSPP I will order AFMR and if it is a good year I will get both. Just need to get rid of a couple old Bally..... Damn house repairs are gonna kill me this year.

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
I wanted to make at least one or two big purchase this year and it is a toss up what to buy. I am having a hard time deciding what to get as I will have to get rid of some to make room for more. If I can't find a decent priced TSPP I will order AFMR and if it is a good year I will get both. Just need to get rid of a couple old Bally..... Damn house repairs are gonna kill me this year.
What old Bally's?

Rascal

Sep 20, 2015
nova scotia, canada
The old Bally's are Xenon and Elektra and they will be going this year. Was hoping for a trade deal but I haven't had the right pin offer yet. I have some trades pending but have not pulled the trigger yet. In the end I will most likely sell them rather than wait for the right pins I am after.

Status
Not open for further replies.