• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD TSPP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigbossfan

Aug 22, 2013
Lincoln, NB
I'm getting itchy and need to change the line-up a bit. Up for sale is my mint HUO TSPP.

TSPP - Custom Shooter (homer donut), alien saucers, lit moes tavern sign, school bus, target decals, silver mirror blades, duff beer speaker inserts (not lit), Cointaker LED's and Cointaker Backbox kit and NVRam (no batteries). Only negative, when I was pulling the pin out of my SUV, the cab got caught on the carpet and pulled a little chip off the back. (NOTE: Colour DMD not included!))

Asking 6500.00 FIRM. Delivery available within a reasonable distance for a fee.

RegIMG_2183.JPG IMG_2183.JPG IMG_2171.JPG IMG_2172.JPG IMG_2173.JPG IMG_2174.JPG IMG_2175.JPG IMG_2176.JPG IMG_2177.JPG IMG_2183.JPG IMG_2171.JPG IMG_2172.JPG IMG_2173.JPG IMG_2174.JPG IMG_2175.JPG IMG_2176.JPG IMG_2177.JPG IMG_2183.JPG

Last edited:

tkaye

Mar 17, 2013
Ancaster, On
Great looking games FS as always Reg!
I should add XMLE also has blue legs and armour. That wasn't stock on the LE was it?
I'm sure Drano can chime in here ;)

GLWS!

Reactions: Bigbossfan

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
Great looking games FS as always Reg!
I should add XMLE also has blue legs and armour. That wasn't stock on the LE was it?
I'm sure Drano can chime in here ;)

GLWS!
legs and armor are from the wolverine LE... magneto LE was red

but the t molding in blue was added.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
I added blue T-molding (painted) and I also custom cut just 4 sets of blue mirror blades. This game has one of those sets... the rest went to the US. I installed pinbits plastic protectors and added tons of clear vinyl in high wear areas. It should look as good as it did when I still owned it a few years ago.

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
I added blue T-molding (painted) and I also custom cut just 4 sets of blue mirror blades. This game has one of those sets... the rest went to the US. I installed pinbits plastic protectors and added tons of clear vinyl in high wear areas. It should look as good as it did when I still owned it a few years ago.

Didn't you do the icicle mod on the moving ramp too, or was that someone else?

Both good titles-good luck with the sale. Reg is a good guy to deal with.

Rascal

Sep 20, 2015
nova scotia, canada
Beautiful Simpsons, I would be all over this except I just made a deal for a pin. Maybe in another month if this one doesn't sell right away.

FastEd

Sep 5, 2014
Toronto
TSPP is a great game, arguably the best code in all of pinball.

Deal with confidence when dealing with Reg! He takes great care of his games!

Budfan

May 18, 2013
Barrie Ontario
This is an excellent price for this pin! I personally played it on at least half a dozen occasions and it is pristine! It plays flawlessly and I know he will miss it when its gone! Reg is a straight shooter.

Luckydogg420

May 12, 2013
Kitchener
This is killing me. Why hasn't this sold yet?

One of my dream machines, one of the best games out there. 6 months ago I would have jumped on this in a heartbeat, unfortunately I spent my budget on Game of thrones and I'm not quite ready to trade it away.

If your on the fence about getting this, don't delay.

Rascal

Sep 20, 2015
nova scotia, canada
I have been also watching this and it is on my hit-list to buy next. I just bough TWDLE and the wife wants new windows and siding for the house... hummm priorities, maybe I can do both. Big boss, I may consider 65 if you can throw in that color DMD.

Bigbossfan

Aug 22, 2013
Lincoln, NB
Sorry Rascal. No can do. I've already dropped the pin by 300.00. A new colour DMD is gonna run a Canuck between 6-700 (after conversion, delivery and customs). The colour DMD didn't come with the pin (I robbed it from my TWD LE).......thus I can't/wont include it for what I'm asking for the pin, which is exactly what I paid for it. So in other words, not looking to make a buck...just wanting to break even.

Status
Not open for further replies.