• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Tron topper

frolic

Nov 19, 2012
Tdot
that thing is wicked awesome. but neon usually doesn't make for a good topper because of reflection on glass. you may need to move it. but i love it, if i had somewhere to put it i'd get one myself.

tkaye

Mar 17, 2013
Ancaster, On
frolic said:
that thing is wicked awesome. but neon usually doesn't make for a good topper because of reflection on glass. you may need to move it. but i love it, if i had somewhere to put it i'd get one myself.

Ooh...hadn't considered that...

Maybe if I wall mount it behind the game it will still give me the topper effect without the reflection.
I'll have to wait and see when it arrives.
Keep y'all posted.

movingpictures

Nov 29, 2012
Mont-Real
I don't mean to poop on your parade, but if you want the REAL DEAL tron neon, get one of these:

images

Here's a shot of mine next to TRON:

Attachments

• tron_neon.jpg
    tron_neon.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 30
  • tron1.JPG
    tron1.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 382

tkaye

Mar 17, 2013
Ancaster, On
movingpictures said:
I don't mean to poop on your parade, but if you want the REAL DEAL tron neon, get one of these:

images

Here's a shot of mine next to TRON:

That's definitely the "real deal neon"
However. I kind of prefer the actual Tron logo surrounded by neon. Looks a little more "factory" IMO

quarter grabber

May 29, 2013
Ottawa
tkaye said:
frolic said:

Ooh...hadn't considered that...

Maybe if I wall mount it behind the game it will still give me the topper effect without the reflection.
I'll have to wait and see when it arrives.
Keep y'all posted.

You can pick up one of Brocks invisible playfield glass. That would fix that problem. I saw one at someones house and it really does look like nothing is there!