• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Top Tier on Tour - Full Throttle Pinball Unboxing [HD]

TopTierArcade

Apr 28, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
Yo everyone,

On this tour, I get invited to my first pinball unboxing. We unbox Full Throttle Pinball. We discover the "joys" of hauling a pinball machine from the garage to down the tight staircase and open it to unveil that even a beautiful brand new pinball machine doesn't necessarily come without it's problems. Doug, the tech, helps us to understand the problems with the machine and tries to diagnose it to fix the machine for Elliot...

Peace

Reactions: kvoxx

FastEd

Sep 5, 2014
Toronto
Thanks for the video! Wow, such a shame to have all those issues. I know I'm inviting Doug over, if I ever get a NIB!

Monkeybug

Nov 14, 2012
Stouffville, ON
Thanks for the video! Wow, such a shame to have all those issues. I know I'm inviting Doug over, if I ever get a NIB!

Doug is beyond amazing. He has helped me out of many issues and can fix anything (or if he can't, he will figure it out).

The odd thing is that you shouldn't have to call a tech for NIB. But not everything is perfect.

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
Wow, thanks for all of the nice comments! I just try and do the best I can...

Funny thing about this un-boxing was I wasn't even supposed to be there! I had something to drop off to Wong so was literally just planning to stop by... I didn't even have my own tools with me, or I would have been able to accomplish a lot more.

The nice thing is the guys at Nitro have been really good to deal with, and we are hoping Heighway can come through on a few things soon to get this game runing 100%.

D

Fifty

Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
That was a good video. I subscribed as well. I have to say though, my favourite bits were in the car;

"I go left here?"

"No right"

"I turn right here?"

"No left"

Every time I smiled.