• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Titles????!

thewebexpert

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Almonte, Ontario
Like most bulletin board software, you can give people titles... like "newbie" or "Pinball King" depending on the amount of posts.....

Any ideas ???? Suggestions?

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Since this is the 'Revolution' I think it would be fun to have something similar to military or political ranks.

Whaddya say 'comrade' ? Wanna be the next commandant?

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
Use the Karate Grading System. Black Belt, Brown Belt, Purple Belt, etc. Bonus if we can add coded strips of colour under our avatars that agree with our belt ranking. I've always wanted to be a third-degree black belt in something...

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
That's a tough one Derek. Good question.
You may need a group consensus.

Rewards-Acknowledgements
Revolution-Comrade!
Karate-Avatar
Pinball Terms-Preferred

To me personally, a title is an "accomplishment" and a "punishment" both at the same time.
Each person will have their own opinion and thoughts though, and that is all good. GoGoGo!

Short answer "neutral" currently.
It "will be what it will be" in the end.

Good luck with deciding.

thewebexpert

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Almonte, Ontario
Yes, have asked Brock to make a bunch of medals, so they will all be the same size and style, but we can award them (sparingly so they have some meaning) to people who deserve them. However warlock wins the PITA medal when we get it.

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
Brock, no worries. Some of us are just playing around and figuring out everything we can do on the new site.

It has been fun navigating through the new layouts and timing for 2.0 was great since some new members
are asking some great questions lately, and the timing was good to help answer them. FYI - - If I delete a post
that had "likes" attached to it, you lose those "likes" so I will endeavor in 2015 to make far fewer "ninja" posts
that eventually disappear from me. I think I have underestimated how many others are watching + reading.

Derek, the site looks great.
Thanks gents.