• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

This may be a stretch, but...

tim.sanderson

I don't suppose there is anyone with a vehicle capable of picking up a pin that has nothing to do today, and could help a brother out? I was hoping to pick up my Jokerz from Carlisle (near hamilton) to my place (Mississauga) today, but it turns out I've only got the car today, and not the truck like I was hoping.

I'll pay gas/beer/food and even a few $$$ if it helps! Let me know. Like I said, it's a stretch but I'll try!

Tim

Attachments

• cell.png
    cell.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 261

quarter grabber

May 29, 2013
Ottawa
I would do it to help you out if I lived in the area but I live near Ottawa, sorry man. I hope you get it home somehow today, I know what it is like to have a pin almost home. You must be itching to get it in your house and play.

tim.sanderson

Well, after failing to succeed to bring my pin home the past few weeks, I am going to try again on Sunday. Problem is my buddy who'd normally help me out is out of town for the weekend.

If there's anyone who thinks they can help a brother out, give me a call. It can happen pretty much anytime Sunday.

Thanks!

Tim.