• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Theatre of Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan B

Sep 8, 2015
Vernon, BC
I have a reimported ToM which has been given a go-over. Included but not yet installed are new gold flipper bats, silicone flipper rubbers, and custom pricing/instruction cards.

1.png 2.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg IMG_0210.jpg

The good:
*All new plastics, trap door decal, extra slingshot plastics, back mirror
*New fresh tasteful non-ghosting LEDs
*New rubbers throughout

The bad:
*The cab decals are wrinkled a bit near the legs, I can include some black plastic protectors which will cover this
*The current stock DMD isn't perfect, has a horizontal line out. I can include an unopened color DMD for the right deal
*small crack in the staircase ramp, has mylar over it and doesn't affect gameplay.
*fortified trunk -- might want to look at replacing it with an indestructible rubber trunk that's now available, but it looks/plays good as is

The ugly:
*The playfield had some pretty bad wear around the flippers and clearcoat chips around some inserts. I've cleared over the wear and installed a decal + mylar over the playfield wear.

Everything working 100%. If you're feeling ambitions, RADCals and playfields are available from Mirco, but I see this as more of a nice looking "player's game".

I'm after a TSPP or possibly Hobbit or Woz or ???, +/- cash or other machines, or selling outright for $6800 cdn/$5100 usd.

Located in BC (north okanagan), willing to pallette & ship at seller's expense/arrangement.

Last edited:

Larry Caissie

Apr 8, 2018
Irishtown N.B. Canada
I have a reimported ToM which has been given a go-over. Included but not yet installed are new gold flipper bats, silicone flipper rubbers, and custom pricing/instruction cards.

View attachment 14620 View attachment 14621

View attachment 14618 View attachment 14619

The good:
*All new plastics, trap door decal, extra slingshot plastics, back mirror
*New fresh tasteful non-ghosting LEDs
*New rubbers throughout

The bad:
*The cab decals are wrinkled a bit near the legs, I can include some black plastic protectors which will cover this
*The current stock DMD isn't perfect, has a horizontal line out. I can include an unopened color DMD for the right deal
*small crack in the staircase ramp, has mylar over it and doesn't affect gameplay.
*fortified trunk -- might want to look at replacing it with an indestructible rubber trunk that's now available, but it looks/plays good as is

The ugly:
*The playfield had some pretty bad wear around the flippers and clearcoat chips around some inserts. I've cleared over the wear and installed a decal + mylar over the playfield wear.

Everything working 100%. If you're feeling ambitions, RADCals and playfields are available from Mirco, but I see this as more of a nice looking "player's game".

I'm after a TSPP or possibly Hobbit or Woz or ???, +/- cash or other machines, or selling outright for $6800 cdn/$5100 usd.

Located in BC (north okanagan), willing to pallette & ship at seller's expense/arrangement.
Is this still available

Status
Not open for further replies.