• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD The Walking Dead Pro (TWD) - NEW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien

Sep 25, 2016
Toronto
I bought this TWD pro less than a year ago from Player 1. The playfield had some imperfections, so Stern sent me a brand new populated pf that is currently waiting for me to swap and install.

My plan was to do it in the new year, but my schedule just keeps getting in the way.

I will go with the buyer to Player 1 to get the new pf, and essentially, you will have a brand new TWD.

For that reason, I'm asking $7700.

You won't find one nicer out of a box.

I've sold games here before and can send you references to people that will tell you I only own and sell pristine games.

Get in touch if interested.

Last edited:

Damien

Sep 25, 2016
Toronto
I'm also getting tired of telling my son that the well Walker has boo boo from falling off his bike.

Here's my anti-nightmare parenting mod ;)

Attachments

• IMG_20190115_155103.jpg
    IMG_20190115_155103.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 86
Reactions: cuebert

Damien

Sep 25, 2016
Toronto
Yup, it's one of the best.

Just not the greatest with small kids around.

Time for something more family friendly, and less nightmare causing!

Damien

Sep 25, 2016
Toronto
Let's get this game into a new home.

$7500 and you get to be the first person to play on the brand new populated playfield.

My suggestion would be to take the game as it is right now and play it for a month or two. Then when you want to pick up the new playfield, I will meet you at Player 1 and we can swap the old for the new.

again I can send you references to people that I know and have sold games to that will attest to the fact I am extremely honest.

Last edited:

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
I was thinking of a WD in the near future. Can you explain what the imperfections are in the playfield so I can look for it when considering games? Thanks for the help.

Reactions: Bigbad

Chambahz

Dec 15, 2012
East York, Toronto
I was thinking of a WD in the near future. Can you explain what the imperfections are in the playfield so I can look for it when considering games? Thanks for the help.

Damien replied in the wrong thread...

“The imperfections were not exclusive to TWD. It's more a Stern thing. You could just see more grain in the wood then I was happy with.

Some people might not even care to be honest. I bought it brand new in box so I cared very much.

personally if I was the buyer of this game I would use the current playfield for the first month or two while I'm in the honeymoon stage and playing this game heavily.

Then you could just bring it to Player 1 and swap it for the new one. I would meet you there because it is in myname.”

Reactions: Damien

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Damien replied in the wrong thread...

“The imperfections were not exclusive to TWD. It's more a Stern thing. You could just see more grain in the wood then I was happy with.

Some people might not even care to be honest. I bought it brand new in box so I cared very much.

personally if I was the buyer of this game I would use the current playfield for the first month or two while I'm in the honeymoon stage and playing this game heavily.

Then you could just bring it to Player 1 and swap it for the new one. I would meet you there because it is in myname.”

Thanks for the advice. I thought maybe there were game specific issues.

Damien

Sep 25, 2016
Toronto
Bump!

$7500 for TWD Pro with a brand new flawless populated playfield.

I've had a bunch of questions regarding this so let me try to clarify. When I bought the game in the summer from Player 1, I noticed that some of the wood grain was showing through the clear coat. Most people probably wouldn't even think about it, but I'm a little bit anal with these things.

I reached out to Stern and they offered to send a brand new populated playfield to Player 1. It's sitting in their warehouse right now just waiting for me to bring the current one in to swap.

I was in no rush to do so because I figured I would just put a lot of plays on the current playfield and then swap it so that I essentially had a brand new game again!

My suggestion to the buyer would be to play on the current playfield for a little while, because everyone knows that you put a lot of plays in when you first get a game. Then once you are ready to pick up your new playfield, I will meet you at Player 1 and we can quickly do the swap.

With this game being out of production now, this is probably your only chance to get a brand new game or the closest thing to it.

Damien

Sep 25, 2016
Toronto
$7400!

This is basically a brand new get out of box.

The current playfield is near mint, and you have a new populated playfield you can swap out for whenever you want like.

This is a rare opportunity to get this out of production title in new condition!

Damien

Sep 25, 2016
Toronto
What's closer? The game, even with the current pf, looks like it just came out of the box.

Plus you can play the game for as long as you want and then swap out for a flawless playfield whenever you are ready.

Damien

Sep 25, 2016
Toronto
It's actually getting to the price where I'm thinking that maybe I will just keep it. Firstly the game as is, is pretty much brand new out of the box. And when you consider that you can get a brand-spanking-new playfield whenever you want, the deal is just too damn good.

cuebert

Sep 7, 2018
Smithville
Well if you do hold onto it ill ping you if/when i get enough to afford it ;)
I just spent a couple bucks so my wofe wont let me spens like that again anytime soon! Hah

Status
Not open for further replies.