• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

The Big Lebowski: Layout revealed!

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
It does look nice. Seems to be a good balance of wide open flow design with some upper, and maybe lower, playfield action.
Looks feature rich so far.

Glad they didn't do a limited edition or "must buy now" approach here.
I'll enjoy seeing it progress with little stress and expectations... and having the flexibility to decide down the road if I must have it ;)

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Good stuff Brock, I would have posted this but I am at Blue Mountain for the day :cool:

The layout looks pretty good so far and can't wait tos slll see more progress. Too bad the theme doesn't do anything for me but glad it does for others.

frolic

Nov 19, 2012
Tdot
Lots of stuff in it for sure. And it feels to me like it has a Creech style LCD in the bottom window.

I cancelled my order because I'm not pre-ordering any long projects anymore, but definitely consider myself a prospective buyer down the road.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
frolic said:
Lots of stuff in it for sure. And it feels to me like it has a Creech style LCD in the bottom window.

I cancelled my order because I'm not pre-ordering any long projects anymore, but definitely consider myself a prospective buyer down the road.

I think that's the smarter move in the long run.
I'm also intrigued by JPOP's Alice in Wonderland... but I know that, if I really wanted to, I could still pick up a spot for RAZA today. There is no need to jump in that early.

As for the creech window, my guess would be that it's just a placeholder shape for now. I think a lower playfield modelled after his living room (complete with rug) would be hilarious. Some sort of nihilist attack mode ;)

maken

Jan 2, 2014
Kitchener
Looks like a great layout for a hilarious theme.

Wish this could be my first NIB purchase, but it's too expensive and out of my price range.