• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FOUND Terminator 2 or 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

jondoe

Jun 22, 2020
Oshawa
Hello all,
I have been looking around to purchase one of these machines but most of what I find are located in the USA.
Please, if anyone is looking to sell, message me. I am reasonable and serious about purchasing.

Thank you

sixtyfourbits

Apr 2, 2019
Neepawa, MB
There is a T3 in Calgary Alberta for sale for $4700 on kijiji. I do not know the seller, and I do not know if they will ship, but thought I'd mention it anyway. Good luck in your hunt!

jondoe

Jun 22, 2020
Oshawa
Any recommendations regarding emailing money to someone and protecting myself? As you said, I don't know the seller and although he seems legit, emailing someone 5K with no recourse is kind of scary.

Wildcats50

Oct 6, 2017
Whitby
Any recommendations regarding emailing money to someone and protecting myself? As you said, I don't know the seller and although he seems legit, emailing someone 5K with no recourse is kind of scary.
Have you checked other sites like maaca.

This do come up quite a bit so I would be patient

jondoe

Jun 22, 2020
Oshawa
Have you checked other sites like maaca.

This do come up quite a bit so I would be patient
Actually I checked that site as a kind of background check as this seller is on there as the name hardkor. The deal was attractive because he is actually willing to ship, whereas most sellers don't seem to. What method of payment is normal for people to use when selling a machine so that both parties are protected? PayPal? I proposed a few options, like email transferring the money after he was at the shipping place and I could call them and confirm but he said no. I even offered to give a deposit so that he would be sure I'm not wasting his time then bailing when he's about to ship it. He was worried I might try to negotiate a new price once he gets to the shipping place.

Normally this kind of thing is not an issue but 5k makes me want to have some kind of reassurance that I won't be ghosted.

Thanks for the advice.

jondoe

Jun 22, 2020
Oshawa
I ended up buying the T3 from Alberta and got it yesterday. Thank you everyone for all your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.