• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Target alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitch_a

Mar 2, 2014
Bamberg Ontario
Looking to sell my target alpha. I planned on fixing it and keeping it but I bought a Atlantis so now I have no room for it.

Game is not currently working. The gi turns on and it will take credits. Backglass is mint, playfield has some wear. Missing the large top plastic but pinball resource sells the set and much cheaper the Marco.

$500 OBO

Attachments

• ta1.jpg
    ta1.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 77
  • ta2.jpg
    ta2.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 80
  • ta3.jpg
    ta3.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 73
  • ta4.jpg
    ta4.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 76
  • ta5.jpg
    ta5.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 72
  • ta6.jpg
    ta6.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 72
  • ta7.jpg
    ta7.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 72
Reactions: atariaction

singlezero

Jul 10, 2014
Orillia ontario
my target alpha pf is waiting for final buff(s) and final coat of clear.
if someone wanted to save a bit , id sell my complete set of TA plastics for 45. ive bought everything new for it so , why not go for new plastics. id also be able to throw in some used targets, but that might be a month down the line or so.

Very rare to see a TA glass in such good shape!

Murphelman

Jul 19, 2017
Ottawa
www.twitch.tv
As a long time owner but not much of a refurb guy - how would someone repair that playfield? Is this a case of sanding and airbrushing?

If you really wanted to touch it up and it wasn't too complicated, use acrylic paint from michaels. I have done it a few times with good results. a little light sanding to even things out wouldn't hurt.

GUARD

Sep 17, 2016
Guelph
my target alpha pf is waiting for final buff(s) and final coat of clear.
if someone wanted to save a bit , id sell my complete set of TA plastics for 45. ive bought everything new for it so , why not go for new plastics. id also be able to throw in some used targets, but that might be a month down the line or so.

Very rare to see a TA glass in such good shape!

I see you're in Orillia. I'm coming up in October for the Torch Run Half-marathon and I'd love to see those plastics.

singlezero

Jul 10, 2014
Orillia ontario
sure thing, theres so many things going on in this small city , I haven't heard of that but usually a days notice I can confirm being around.
I should have a pinball or two working by then.lol ill try and get my target banks done by then . I notice the line across the circles targets on my existing ones will match perfect to yours. make sure you give yourself an hour to checkout the barn of older games.

GUARD

Sep 17, 2016
Guelph
A big thanks to Singlezero for the plastic and for a tour of his machines..........and maybe a few plays on some old favourites,,,,,,:)

Reactions: singlezero
Status
Not open for further replies.