• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS SW DE

Bigbad

Nov 18, 2017
Essex ontario
I’m no expert, but my opinion is that this game should be around 3-4K, But that’s my opinion, I’m not interested in a data easy Star Wars, But my logic is that if it’s 5500 for 1 or 2 grand more I can get a newer stern, but that’s just my 2 cents. I strongly believe you list it for what you want and if it sells it sells and if it doesn’t well it’s probably priced to high, so either keep it or take the hit. I didn’t write this to hurt feelings just my personal thoughts glws

Reactions: DavidC

DavidC

Mar 13, 2016
Napierville
thanks for constructive comments... maybe bad timing, no rush for sale...
i enjoy my game every days because i know once it left i never have a chance to grab a one like this one!!!
the 1.07 code from Chad is a very good improvement and light show is amazing!
i played that game with pinsound, great upgrade too... maybe if i keep it a while...
:)

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
thanks for constructive comments... maybe bad timing, no rush for sale...
i enjoy my game every days because i know once it left i never have a chance to grab a one like this one!!!
the 1.07 code from Chad is a very good improvement and light show is amazing!
i played that game with pinsound, great upgrade too... maybe if i keep it a while...
:)

There is also a PIN2DMD colouring effort going on for it they doesn’t look too bad.

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3428-star-wars-data-east/

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
I bought mine from UncleSash here: http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/2250-pin2dmd-order-thread-worldwide/

You may want to hold off on a purchase until the WIP is finished though. Then you can try it on Visual Pinball and see if you like it. Many a colouring project has been started and never finished and the quality varies greatly. There are some real winners out there but there are some that I prefer the original orange dots over too. Without a doubt a ColorDMD releases is the way to go when one exists in my mind.

dnaman

Oct 1, 2014
London, Canada
I am a huge fan of pinsound, 6 pins and counting! Having a PS is not just good enough as the additional magic is held in the library that you load and/or augment or create yourself.

Having a PS in this pin with a sound library load from Endprodukt, in this restored condition might help sell at this price.

DavidC

Mar 13, 2016
Napierville
if i put pinsound i ll have to ask 500$ more (pinsound price) or keep it! lol
probably going to Atown show with the game if nothing happens...

I am a huge fan of pinsound, 6 pins and counting! Having a PS is not just good enough as the additional magic is held in the library that you load and/or augment or create yourself.

Having a PS in this pin with a sound library load from Endprodukt, in this restored condition might help sell at this price.

DavidC

Mar 13, 2016
Napierville
back in market...
NB: no shipping, pick up only!!!
first come first served
u ll be able to see and play the game in person in Atown show if not sold prior
thanks

Last edited: