• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Stern Moral Announcement

matthewra

Dec 27, 2012
Toronto, Canada
kleinosky.com
From Stern Pinball

A week ago, Stern Pinball paused its social media activity to allow other voices to be heard. Ensuring I addressed the Stern Pinball family with the deepest thought when there is such great pain, I have used this time to try to find the right words. While Stern Pinball has shied away from using our voice in politics, we recognize that this is not a political issue but a moral one.

We stand against racism and injustice. Hate and inequality have no place in our society. For change to come, we all must be part of the solution. Personally, like many others, I have made donations, but giving money is not enough. I am joining the long-term conversation toward progress and will not remain silent. I will endeavor to learn more about the lives of others and as a leader share my learnings. We will work toward a more just tomorrow by educating ourselves, promoting positive change and supporting the Black community. We are listening and committed to doing better.

Black Lives Matter.
-Gary Stern, President, Stern Pinball, Inc.