• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB Stern Elvira

Damien

Sep 25, 2016
Toronto
I have no idea why people think that Stern has ended production on this game. They are notorious for milking a license until people almost don't want it anymore.

The world is in the middle of a pandemic. The u.s. is in the eye of the shitstorm. When things eventually settle, they will start pumping these games out again.

Honey Badger

Nov 20, 2012
Ottawa
I tried to buy an Elvira Premium a couple weeks ago from Player 1 and Jerry told me they were sold out all the way to the factory and Stern has no eta on when or if they will produce any more. After hearing that I knew that even if they decide to make more it would be at least until later in 2021 at the absolute earliest before one would be available. I wasn’t prepared to wait that long on something that may never be produced again so I jumped on a Premium that was offered to me right away as I had not seen any for sale in Canada at all. If you find one, grab it right away cause there aren’t a lot in Canada.

Last edited: