• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB STAR TREK PREMIUM/LE

TwilightZone

Nov 25, 2012
Ottawa, ON
Premium and LE don't seem to come up for sale often. The Pro is great value and a great game. Get the Pro and buy the Prem/LE later. I don't think you will have an issue selling it especially if you buy HUO.

ST LE is the only LE that tempts me. I love the look of it and the added features. Then I price it out and keep my Pro :)

Good luck!

TwilightZone

Nov 25, 2012
Ottawa, ON
FINE......TZ!
I'll get the Pro.....!
I'm sure it will be amazing!:)
Gonna ad a shaker and mirror blades! I'm sure that will take it to anothet level!

The shaker is a must have with this title and add a sub. You won't regret both. Really makes it immersive.

I just bought a set of mirror blades while in Allentown. Debating LOTR or ST. Leaning towards ST myself.

Enjoy the game, it's a blast.

Like I said the LE is tempting, but I'm guessing it's about $11K CDN. A Pro is in the $7 to $7,500 I guess. Really hard to justify $4K or so for the LE. Prem is probably in the $9K range so still a big hike. These are HUO prices and my best guess.

Reactions: Mike Walsh

Mike Walsh

Aug 12, 2017
C.B.S. , Newfoundland
Thanks for the advice TZ!
I made the deal for a pro with blades and shaker.
I could of gotten a NIB prem landed for another$5,000.
As much as I want it I just couldn’t do it. Hopefully I made the right decision!
It’s always a tough call when you can’t play the games to help make a decision!

TwilightZone

Nov 25, 2012
Ottawa, ON
You made the right decision! $5K savings is HUGE. $5K will buy you a really nice game.

I'm in the same boat as you except I want the LE. As much as I want it, I just cann't pull the trigger given the price difference.

Hope you enjoy the game. It's a great one. I bought mine with Tron. Originally I thought I would tire of the ST, but it's stayed and the Tron has now left. ST Pro is massively under rated.

superjackpot

Nov 19, 2012
Mississauga, ON
You may want to hunt for a ST Pro Refinery Edition. Not saying there are many out there, but it's an alternative.
The refinery edition adds things like powder coating, laser cut rails and hinges, led backboard, cliffy and pinbits protectors, shaker motor, apron lit inserts, and a few toys. It's not a Prem/LE but certainly improves upon the base model.