• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS SkyLab (Williams) Part out or sell complete internals

Would you part this game or try to get it running and keep it to play?

• PART OUT - Create Coffee Table

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep complete and play it!

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

spikedbat

Aug 31, 2016
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Guys,

A buddy of mine recently bought Skylab and wants to turn it into art. (coffee table and picture frame)
I'm claiming the lower cabinet for a virtual project, but i'm not sure what to do with all the electro-mech parts in the cab and backglass.

Would anybody have any interest in it at all? Lots of the coils looks to have been replaced over the years and seem to look not that old at all.

I'm sure he would be open to fair offers on the internals if anybody has any use for them.

Let me know!

Attachments

• IMG_3883.JPG
    IMG_3883.JPG
    133.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3884.JPG
    IMG_3884.JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3885.JPG
    IMG_3885.JPG
    146.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3886.JPG
    IMG_3886.JPG
    166.8 KB · Views: 11

twnotter

Jan 23, 2016
Williamstown, ON
It is always sad when someone parts out a game. I would say if it is in decent shape, keep it playable.

On the other hand, if he does decide to part out I would be interested in the chime unit.

spikedbat

Aug 31, 2016
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Well turns out I just was able to get the pin working.
It needs a bit of work flipper rebuild etc and a cool or two but it could be restored for sure.
My buddy is now undecided on what to do.

Any idea what that machine is worth in working condition. Playfields is in decent shape too.

spikedbat

Aug 31, 2016
Richmond Hill, Ontario
I'm going to part it. It's too far gone and we are going to be sure to use all the parts appropriately.
twnotter, any chance you'd be interested in taking all the internals as one? Price will be good.

spikedbat

Aug 31, 2016
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Glass and playfield are being made into art 100%.
That was the reason the pin was bought in the first place. Wasn't working and that was my buddy's goal. I was able to get it playing, but it needs more work than its worth so it's getting parted and his project will be underway shortly. I'm claiming the lower cabinet for a virtual pinball that i'm building, but I need to get rid of the wiring and internals etc. So i'm open to offers. I'd rather just sell all that complete than strip piece by piece.