• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Skit-B Sh*t Storm

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
That sucks!

I think I'm safe at this point, pretty sure it's been over 45 days, I should call my credit card company to confirm.

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
I just faxed off 32 pages of emails and screen shots to M/C dispute department. They told me 3wks to process the chargeback and a temp refund will be placed against my account, and then Kevin will have 45 days to dispute the chargeback at which point the refund will no longer be temporariy.

I wish it was this easy for those that didn't pay by CC... hope those guys get their money.

D

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
My bet would be he is going to go the bankruptcy route and then let a trustee in bankruptcy sort it all out.

Get what you can while the gettin's good, once someone else get's their fingers in the pot yo only get less on the other end.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
wcbrandes just posted this an hour ago on pinside:

First and foremost, I would like to express my deep gratitude to everyone who dedicated their time and effort to help bring Magic Girl to light. Without everyone's effort this would not have been possible.

I would also like to personally thank everyone who believed and supported me in this endeavor.

After working and speaking with a lot of you, who know pinball development inside and out, and finally getting an opportunity to see how far along Magic Girl really is, I have decided that it is not worth my effort or finances to move this to completion.

Despite the fact that I'm not going to continue with MG, I do not regret the investment I have made as I hold the friendships cultivated at a much higher value.

Thanks again for all your support and patience.

Best regards,
Bill