• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Silver Strike Live - Complete System

Status
Not open for further replies.

theyangman

Feb 18, 2016
London, On
I have upgrade myself to a Silver Strike X system, so I no longer need this.

It is a complete plug and play system for your current Silver Strike / Golden Tee Live cabinet.

Motherboard
Video Card
Hard Drive
CID
I/O board
All the wires

You just re-use your existing harness and you are good to go.

I have a Silver Strike Cabinet for sale if you need it as well, but it doesn't have a monitor or marquee. I planned on going LCD, but never got that far before I got my upgrade. Control panel is fully populated, it could use a new trackball or rebuild, but it works for now.

Looking for trades mostly. Let me know what you got. I can add cash if the trades are worth more than my end. Wants are in my signature, but feel free to try whatever you might have.

IMG_20161215_201319.jpg

IMG_20161215_201159.jpg

Crash88

Dec 2, 2015
Cambridge
I have upgrade myself to a Silver Strike X system, so I no longer need this.

It is a complete plug and play system for your current Silver Strike / Golden Tee Live cabinet.

Motherboard
Video Card
Hard Drive
CID
I/O board
All the wires

You just re-use your existing harness and you are good to go.

I have a Silver Strike Cabinet for sale if you need it as well, but it doesn't have a monitor or marquee. I planned on going LCD, but never got that far before I got my upgrade. Control panel is fully populated, it could use a new trackball or rebuild, but it works for now.

Looking for trades mostly. Let me know what you got. I can add cash if the trades are worth more than my end. Wants are in my signature, but feel free to try whatever you might have.

IMG_20161215_201319.jpg

IMG_20161215_201159.jpg
Could I please ask you a question about this? I am interested as I have a 2016 golden tee for my games room. Is this something I would plug in /install and it would add silver strike to my golden tee. If so I'd love to chat and i'd be very interested. Thank you in advance. Corey
519-500-9685

theyangman

Feb 18, 2016
London, On
It's not unfortunately plug and play but I do have a system that you can use.

Do you live in London?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.