• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Shops nearby

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
If you are going to buy, you may as well use Nitro.
There is nothing like the smell of new in box.
I started out and tried 'the exchange club'. You pay way less privately.
Ask a local pinball owner to go with you to look. Check the audits.
Have a wish list and stick to it, that game you started on will bring a flood of great memories.
I personally like to research some of the larger replacement pieces.
Ramps (always see if spare are available).
If you buy a project finance for the worst case. Then you feel better if it's easy.

RamonaBlack

May 23, 2023
USS
getmodnow.com
Anyone know of any stores or shops in winnipeg where I could possibly purchase a pin?
Here are a few options you can consider:

Toad Hall Toys: Located at 54 Arthur Street, Toad Hall Toys offers a wide selection of toys, including pins. They often have a variety of pins featuring popular characters or themes.

Prairie Sky Books: Situated at 871 Westminster Avenue, Prairie Sky Books specializes in rare, used, and out-of-print books. They also carry an assortment of pins, including literary and book-themed designs.

Atomic Rabbit: Found at 15 - 158 Osborne Street, Atomic Rabbit is a boutique store that offers unique and eclectic items. They have a range of pins, including those featuring local artists and quirky designs.

Tiny Feast: Located at 217 McDermot Avenue, Tiny Feast is a stationery and gift shop. They carry a selection of pins, often showcasing beautiful and artistic designs.

Silver Lotus: Situated at 370 Main Street, Silver Lotus is a store that offers jewelry, accessories, and gift items. They usually have a collection of pins available, including ones with gemstone accents or nature-inspired designs.

Reactions: Adam1983