• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB sega star wars trilogy pinball machine - Found One

sixtyfourbits

Apr 2, 2019
Neepawa, MB
Hello,
I'm interested in finding a sega star wars trilogy pinball machine. If you have one you are interested in selling, please send me a message. I can pick up in Manitoba or Saskatchewan, but am also open to having the game shipped if the seller is comfortable with that as well.
Thanks

PinWiz

Jun 26, 2017
Toronto, ON
I will have one coming up in the next few months. I just got it in. It is a reimport, but was in a home for the last 20+ years i was told. It is in really nice condition.

Reactions: sixtyfourbits

sixtyfourbits

Apr 2, 2019
Neepawa, MB
Thanks for thinking of me PinWiz! If I hadn't found this one to buy I would have definitely been interested in yours. These don't seem to pop up for sale too often in Canada.

sixtyfourbits

Apr 2, 2019
Neepawa, MB
Thanks guys! I'm really enjoying it so far. Great theme integration, quite a bit to shoot for (more than most people give it credit for at least), and very fun multiball modes.
I actually have about 4 ships from the same toy line (micro machines action fleet) Sega used for their x-wing and Vader's tie fighter, so I might try to add those to the pin in some way, not sure yet. Though the mini armada ships would be easier to fit in. Hot wheels also did some decent mini ships, and I remember seeing those for sale in the local dollarstore. So there's a few options I might explore