• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Road Show (Ottawa)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
Don't want to sell it but an opportunity has come up to get something I've wanted for a long time. The cab is ok except for a chip below the coin door (see pics). Head is more worn/scratched than cab. Not collector condition but pf is really nice with no wear in the usual spot (fish). It came with the hole protector. I haven't removed it to see what's under.

Bought it around Xmas time here on Pinrev for 4600$. Was planning on shopping it in Aug but plans have changed. Things I have done to it:
- Upgraded software to the Soren ROM. Google it if you need info.
- Replaced lockdown bar (original was full of welding holes)
- Replaced glass (the one that came with it was plate glass)
- Bought NEW chrome legs (4) as the blue ones were bent and wobbly. Buyer can have the blue legs as spares I don't want them.
- Replaced all leg bolts with new ones, as well as new levellers and new leg plates (inside cab) as those were all stripped.
- Full LEDs including white GI (I personally hate colored GI). Game is now nice and bright and can be played in a dark room with no dark spots on the pf.
- Replaced shooter spring with the correct strength
- Added lit flipper buttons (yellow)
- Rebuilt upper flipper and replaced coil with a new one. Old one had swollen and was causing friction/weak flipper
- Ted's mouth gear is missing a few teeth. Works fine but bought new gears that are included with some stickers I also bought but didn't install - was going to do all that when I shop it
- Homemade Topper with 2 lights(12v). Excavator doesn't come with it(Velcro). The topper will not light up unless you have the Pinsound with the Aux board (see options below) or you hook them up to some sort of switch.
- Cup holder does not come with the game. Period. Sorry. Shipping them from the US is expensive and annoying lol.

Game fully works with no errors. One occasional credit dot comes up if you haven't hit the right ramp diverter for a while. When you do send the ball through it the dot goes away. It's not an error. It's a lack of hitting the switch. Like the borg lock on STTNG.

Pick up only. Located in Gatineau.

5000$ FIRM as I am already losing money from the repairs I had to do & the LED upgrade.

Now here comes the "funny" part. The options. They are all currently installed and none of them are included unless you want to buy them. Personally I want to keep all of them. Prices for the options are not negotiable and they will not be sold separately. Like I said I would rather keep them for my next WPC so don't think that offering $6000 for the game and all the options is gonna fly. Sorry. No package deal here. Costs listed in () is what I paid and includes exchange rate, shipping, taxes, and customs - hence why I don't want to sell them.

ColorDMD - $500 (cost me $700)
Pinsound - $500 (cost me $700)
Pinsound Aux board - $150 (cost me $200). Add-on board to Pinsound. This controls the topper lights
LED & GI OCD Boards - $300 (cost me $425). personally I don't think they are required for this game. I had them so I installed them. No noticeable difference other than allowing dim GI.
RC Excavator - $100. Comes with the battery, charger, and remote. I play with it once in a while lol. I have someone who would love to get it as a toy...

IMG-2474.jpgIMG-2475.jpgIMG-2476.jpgIMG-2477.jpgIMG-2477-1.jpgIMG-2478.jpgIMG-2479.jpgIMG-2480.jpgIMG-2481.jpgIMG-2482.jpg

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
It would seem so.. like ColorDMDs and Pinsounds. Everybody wants them but nobody is prepared to pay what it costs to get them....

In any case the game is sold. Picked up Friday.

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
Buyer also wants to buy my Dr Who. It'll most likely the next one out the door but not for a while... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.