1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SOLD Rare 1980 Stern NINE BALL

Discussion in 'Pinball Machines / Parts FOR SALE' started by DRANO, Jul 9, 2018.

1. DRANO

DRANO Well-Known Member

Hey Guys,
    I had this game listed with a bunch of others in my recent FS thread, but I figured it deserved it's own thread and details.

Not a machine that you see very often (just a little over 2200 units made) and it has a great set of rules. Far more interesting than an Eight Ball Deluxe and a real shooter's game with lots do aim for and great 80's sounds. The game is also one of Stern's earliest multiball pins with a 2 or 3 multi-ball possible.
    I originally imported this game from Arizona and it has been in my collection for a couple of years.

I'm looking to get $4500 for it but am open to offers. No trades at this point.

Here are some details:

-Cabinet is great original shape. I cleaned it thoroughly and performed a few touch-ups. It looks awesome.
    -Original door also in really decent shape too (new start button decal).
    -Playfield was in good shape but middle area had typical wear around 9 ball insert. I did a spot touch-up and clear. Hand blended it to look original (not too shiny). Also did some basic touch-ups all around the rest of the game. It shows and plays great.
    -New CPR plastics (old plastics also included. Many in perfect shape)
    -correct NOS stern bullseye drop target added
    -Repro drop targets installed throughout
    -New rubber, post caps, bulbs etc. Game is shopped
    -Original backglass in nice shape. One small crack area in the art but not obvious (see photo)
    -All displays bright and working
    -All boards are clean and battery removed from MPU (replaced with cap)
    -New rectifier board installed
    -New legs
    -New Glass
    -Rare spinner target was recently powdercoated and silkscreened

I'm willing to pallet and pack for shipping as long as buyer arranges transport and assumes responsibility.
    I can provide dock-side pickup.

Please feel free to PM with any questions.
    Thank you.

Attached Files:

mIkea, WARLOCK and atariaction like this.
  2. DRANO

DRANO Well-Known Member

Additional playfield pics:

Attached Files:

mIkea, Honey Badger and WARLOCK like this.