• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD *Price Drop* 1991 A.G Soccerball Pinball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Williampinball

Dec 28, 2012
Collingwood Ont.
Actually it's not haha...its a great game without the header...the header has no impact on game play at all...it was an option at the time of purchasing the unit new in 1991 and not all of the 500 games had it...this one just happens to have the holes where the header was once installed...

Some of the original headers had electrical issues and were removed by operators after reports of fires in a few of them when they were new...and others were removed when purchased for home use because the header on this game is actually rather tall and didn't fit in many basement game rooms...

I've reduced the price to $6200 OBO...or possibly a trade deal where I can add some cash :)

Thanks everyone! :)
Yes I just meant your machine at one time had the header because it wouldn't have the holes for it so too restore this machine would need too ether make one for it or find the plastics too make it up but great machine anyways and I know it does not impact game play just for the looks of it good luck on the sale

Status
Not open for further replies.