• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Jurassic Park....FS? Please read question!

Golden Graham

Nov 19, 2012
Essex, Ontario
Hey guys. Just seeing what the market is on a JP currently. Condition is crucial I know so let's just say the Playfield is probably an 8-9 (only wear is covered by cliffys and all plastics are perfect); and the cab is an 7-8 (some touch-ups on the head). Extra JP licensed Dino's, white power ball for egg, Motorized/lit gate mod, new power supply board from Nitro. Just seeing if it is worth selling.
Thanks for any input!

Reactions: cuebert

Golden Graham

Nov 19, 2012
Essex, Ontario
Hey guys. I have had a lot of interest in the JP. Here is my dilemma:

The game itself looks great. Tasteful mods (powered gate, extra JP licensed Dino's, painted trees, Powerball for egg, scoop lights, LED's you name it). I replaced the old power supply board with a brand new one, Cliffy's are installed, etc.

My problem is that there seems to be a short in the coin door (i.e. when I close it, it bumps up to 30 credits, sometimes will randomly flash the lights AND the DMD, the gameplay sometimes just isn't "right") - weird!

I do not want to sell a machine to someone that is not 100%; and especially to someone that doesn't know how to fix this issue. I know that Menace had previously come down to Windsor to fix a board in my LOTR and if I remember correctly he is in the Toronto area.

My question: If Menace is available, do you think it is fair/honest to sell the machine and have a pro like Doug go over the game, deduce the issue and make the subsequent repairs - and I voluntarily pay for it - alleviating the buyer of any worry? I am honest and want to be known in this hobby as such.

Let me know what you think.